Crew Cover is provided by Precision Broking Limited who are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise the concern of our customers regarding privacy of information. All personal information is stored securely and is not accessible to other users.
Precision Broking Limited will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other legislation currently in force. We will never pass on or sell your details to any third party.
When you use our website, a log of your activity is stored in the server log files, this includes your IP address. We need to store this data in our legitimate interest to enable core server functionality and to ensure the integrity and security of the website and the server it runs on. We will only store this data for a reasonable length of time.
Site usage data (Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to generate anonymised reports on user behaviour on our website, allowing us to monitor and review activity. This activity is in our legitimate interest.
To do this, Google provides us with an embed code, which we put on our website. This enables Google to track your activity, for example, by logging your IP address and by using Cookies (3rd party cookies). You can find details on what data Google Analytics collects and stores here. You can reject or delete these cookies, click here to find out how.
Google and Google Analytics are our data processors and are GDPR compliant.
Completion of your data
We take data security very seriously. This website runs using HTTPS and the server is in a secure data centre. We endeavour to keep all security up to date and to follow best practice at all times.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through your account)
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through your account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact our Data Controller (details below).
The Data Controller for our websites is Shelley Robertson. You can contact her by email at shelley.robertson.com or on 0117 922 0420.